פורום לימודים בבריטניה

בהנהלת: לין פלדמן  |  מסר למנהל/ת הפורום
מטרת הפורום לתת מידע למתעניינים בלימודים אקדמיים בבריטניה ועל מבחן ה IELTS. את הפורום מנהלת לין פלדמן מומחית בלימודים באנגליה

לין פלדמן

את הפורום מנהלת לין פלדמן מומחית בלימודים באנגליה

מוטי | 10:42  15/12/12
שלום רב, יש משמעות לפסיכומטרי באנגליה?
מוטי | 01:31  18/12/12
In addition, I have certifications from Cisco, as CCNP CCIP CCNA and CCENT, from Juniper JNCIA and two year work experience. I've read in the UCAS web site that if I have IT certification like iPRO of OCR I can get up to 100 points for each certification/diploma. My question is if any of my Cisco certifications can be exchange for an iPRO or any other OCR Certification/Diploma, Or if there is any equivalent Diploma which can add points to the UCAS evaluation. Regards, Moty.
מנהל פורום לימודים בבריטניה | 09:05  18/12/12
hello Moty the main question would be what would you like to study for your undergrad degree if you are looking at computer science than you would mention the certificates that you have in other certifications the universities will have their final say if this has any significance at all but the extra points are only valid for the certifications that UCAS mentioned
מוטי | 04:42  19/12/12
Thank you for your quick answer. :> The course I want to study is Computer Networks and Security (G425) or Computer Networks (G422). I've tried to look at UCAS website where I can find a list of Certs. but no success. In addition, I've tried to start the application at UCAS website, but I havn't found how or where to write the Bagrut scores under education. All I found when I searched for Israel is: Anglican International School of Jerusalem, Israel 74608 Tabeetha Church of Scotland School, Israel 93145 So, I'll appretiate if you'd help me finding a list of which certification of international companies recognize be UCAS, and how to fill the Bagrut exams in the application. Regards, Moty.
מנהל פורום לימודים בבריטניה | 09:01  18/12/12
שלום מוטי אין שום משמעות לפסיכומנטרי בבריטניה
סגור